Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hot..Cocoa.

Sometimes when I say "Oh, I'm fine."
I want someone to look me in the eyes and say "Tell the truth."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. And I have erased that line and replaced it with a trout.

Your shin (n.): A device used to find furniture in the dark.

If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

I miss your face :[

Fun size? What's so fun about eating less candy?

My friends are cooler than giraffes. And giraffes, they're cool.

If you die
You'll be dead
I'll be sad
Don't die okay?

If he catches me staring, at least I'll know he was looking back.

Pardon me while I burst into song.

Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!

Remember that one time...Oh wait, that was a dream..

You're Wrong! Just stand there in your wrongness and be wrong.

I'm the girl that hides her pain with a smile to brighten everyone elses day.

I speak whale.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

2 comments:

  1. This was probly my favourite blagpost of yours ever...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, Hannah you make me happy, the one about the trout, brilliant :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive