Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clothes and Chick Flicks. Boys be warned.

Did I mention it was 3:30 in the morning?

So yesterday was the one of the worst days of work I have had.
I don't even want to go there. The only happy moments were having friends come in. Particularly my second half, Dace(oh, yes that name is never going to die :).

I got her to rent 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' for me.
And I watched it tonight. Finished it about 45 minutes ago.

Let me explain some vital information to understanding me.
1. I am very influenced by movies. Like, "Oh, she is a dancer. Wouldn't it be cool if I were a dancer I am going to sign up for dancing lessons right after the movie and I am going to practice every day and I am going to be amazing."
Trust me. Happens every time. Like when I watched Julie & Julia on Wednesday. :). Okay, so I didn't want to go out and write a food blog and become famous but I all of the sudden had an urge to bake and blog and so on.

So to continue my story.
I watched a movie about a girl who is a shopaholic and has a ton of clothes some of which she has worn only once or twice or *gasp* do I dare say it? Never!
There is a bit of a difference between this movie and others before it. That difference being, I am not wishing to be the star. I am the star.
Okay so I wouldn't go that far. But I might have a eensy teensy little problem.

I have a ton of clothes. I have clothes I have never worn out in public. Some of them have a good reason though, I promise.

In the movie, at the end. I'm sorry if I am spoiling it butt, at the end she sells all her clothes and is right again.

So, here I am going through my wardrobe at 3:30 am. Is this a stupid idea? YES. Am I worried that in my caffeine frenzied state I might give something away that might actually still have a place in my heart? No, not really. The things that I am actually giving away today are shirts that have not been worn in a very long time. And hardly worn at that. I am not worried that I shall be missing these articles of clothing.
Of course I will not be selling my clothing I will give it away.

So there you have it.

Although I have a sneaky suspicion that I am just doing this so I will have extra room in the closet and I won't have to justify myself after I go shopping next time.


I'm sorry if this post does not make much sense. I would like to remind you I am really tired, and I have worked a full 8 hours today(well, yesterday) and yeah I'm tired, my brain is shutting down.

Night.



1 comment:

  1. This is me.

    Not being a disappointment.


    So, since this blog post doesn't really have anything for me to comment on, I will have to say something entirely different.

    Perhaps a nonsensical story? Nah, you don't seem to be a fan of those.

    Oh, oh.

    Got it.



    Why would you ruin the movie for me like that? I was definitely watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic'" just now and was excited for the climax. My experience is ruined.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive