Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy.

I am at home.
Enjoying it well it lasts.
I got home at 12:30 p.m. today and I leave at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow.
Wow, I am one busy little girl.

The last week of camp was, not really the picture of perfection. Let's just say I cried and average of three times a day. I am just glad to be away from it all and starting something new. Hopefully in the next week I will be able to recover from my injuries(both physically and mentally) and I will be ready for a fresh new start in September.

Tomorrow I leave for Alberta til Sunday. It will be amazing. I know it. I will do a couple firsts.
1. Paintballing.
2. Going to a wedding of one of my oldest friends.
3.Roadtrip!(Well, I have done roadtrips but not one as long as this with friends)
4. Staying at a strangers house.

An never ending debate: Which part is yummier? The White icecream, the Chocolate icecream or the fudge part in the middle?
My personal favorite is never discussed, the fake icing on the edges and the nasty colored gel on top used for the writing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to be brutally honest.

    The fudge part.

    Icing is nasty business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ew...seriously Hannah? those are like the grossest parts.
    I like the crunchy chocolately bits inbetween the fudge and the chocolate ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the piece of blue gum you find in the middle....

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive