Monday, September 28, 2009

You belong with me.

This weekend makes up for all the sucky weekends.

Details? I think so.

After work on Friday I went to Walmart, cause as we all know no weekend can be perfect unless it starts at Walmart.
I thought I would be cool after that and I took a trip down to the university.
Just being surrounded by all the students made me long to go there myself...JUST KIDDING! Haha, it made me feel better about my choice not to start secondary education this year :).

I hung out with Angela for the afternoon. She showed me the only place worth knowing on campus:The computer lab.
We picked up her brother from school and then went back to her place so she could give me the official tour of her new house.

That was an amazing part of the day. We just sat on a swing outside and talked forever.

But too much relaxing isn't fun at all. So around 5:30 we drove back up to the university and she dropped me off at the Tournament Capital Center thing. I don't really know what it's called. Because I had free tickets to the Womens + Mens Wolfpack volleyball! SO EXCITING!

*Pause* So as some of you know, I am trying to do everything that Kamloops has to offer this year, such as the Turtle races and the upcoming Run for the Cure(I'll post on this soon). But in this journey I will discover as much as some of these things are really fun...Wolfpack Volleyball is not one of those. *Unpause*

Well, maybe it's just because I am not that big of a sports person..but I didn't enjoy this that much. Totally would not have gone if there was not a free ticket. Seriously who wants to pay for that? Especially since Kandace made us leave before the Mens Volleyball :(. I shall never forgive her for that :).

After being forced away from the game we(Me, Kandace and Kyley) headed up to the mall, only since there isn't really much else to do on a Friday night in Kamloops.
Where we pretended we had money to do things like shop and got in trouble for some risque business in a change room :).

Obviously a Friday night is not complete without food. We stopped at my favorite place MCDONALDS. Where we read all the sodium in the food I was about to eat haha.

Then off to Behns. Watched Wipeout, as usual. Then didn't get to bed until about one which was so stupid since I had to work the next morning and I got...

SICK!

:(.

But I don't let things like that spoil my mood.
After work I walked to my brothers house. Dropped off my stuff and went on an adventure.
A pointless adventure apparently but it was fun while it lasted.

I went back to Behns, got ready and Cade picked me up on his way to..
Kelly O'Briens.
I Heart Pachos.

Happy Birthday Josh.

Dinner was good. Full of..Strawberries and Whipped Cream :).
I love food and friends so obviously when they are together I have a fabulous time.

Since we couldn't let the fun end there Me, Matthwell, Josh, Andrew and Cade went to "Pandorum". Which was so not as scary as I thought it would be. It was actually quite funny because all the boys were so freaked out. Where as I was a calm as could be :).

I got home and I went to bed..just like that..at 10:30. It was wierd. But felt so good.

Church the next day. Then a potluck. Yumm, Meatballs. Then the featured event of the weekend.

BOWLING. But being the group that we are we couldn't just go and bowl normally. We had to dress up. In short shorts and tight t-shirts. Ewwwwwwww.

It was fun though.

Next up: SHAE's family birthday dinner! Haha, Me and Kyley seem to think that we are invited to every family occasion. Silly girls. It was fun. There was extremely good food. And extremely good juice (Isabel made concentrated juice from a can for the first time.). And Cake..mmmm Cake. And licking of the floor because Hannah spilled her cake :). I lie. I didn't actually lick the floor but I was going to.

*Pause* My mother forgot how old I am. How sad. She thought I was turning 18. *Unpause*

Mmmm, we left for Curtis' house after that. Me and Kyley had good catching up time on the way there...although we didn't actually catch up on much :P. But that is okay I guess.

We watch Transformers 2! It was good. Better than the first time I think.

I fell asleep on the way home. And it's so cold at night now. I do hate winter.

3 Months.

P.S. A friend of mine keeps promising to come visit me at work but that person never does and it makes me sad.
Consider this your blog mention.
Now bring me food.

3 comments:

  1. I was not scared.

    Not at all.

    Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make my stomach twist into knots, and my knees buckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! Finally... I made the Blog... Thank you princess... I will now have to come through and bring you some of that salty goodness.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive