Thursday, September 10, 2009

Enjoying the graduated life.

When people ask me what I am doing this fall I tell the truth:
I'm working part time and going crazy having fun the rest of the time.
Just in the last two weeks I have done so much.

I have had photo shoots.

Cleaned my brothers house..Took so long, but I think it was worth it. (The before and after pictures should be appearing on facebook soon)

Had craft night at the Neutelings(See Kandace? I told you I knew how to spell it!)

While everybody else was busy doing neccesary invitation making I was just having fun.

I had a fun last night with my duckling before she left for camp.
Hanging out in Aberdeen was a wayy better idea than going to watch a movie.

I have started working on the perfect Hannah Tootsie donut.
It is far from perfect. It will take months of experimenting before I discover the perfect recipe.

I met up with a hopeful youngster applying at Starbucks and I asked if I could take a couple pictures of her. She wasn't really in the mood so here is the only good one I got.


Apparently this youngster has no friends since she asked if she could come home with me. Since I have such a kind heart I let her tag along on a biking adventure where we got the best popsicles known to mankind.


And caught a glimpse of the biggest dog I have ever seen. The picture does not do it justice.


The girl would not leave! So I let her stay the night and the next day we met up with a similar character and went on many adventures. Included in this was getting girly drinks from booster juice, comparing phones at koodo, walmarting, eating mcdonalds and taking my second ever bus ride in Kamloops. Pretty fun. On the bus we decided to be cool and sit at the back of the bus.
Yes, we are that cool.


That was only scraping the surface at what I have done since I am home. But really, don't you guys have better things to do than reading about all my crazy adventures?

I am having a blast.
Now go have your own crazy adventures and try to outdo me.

P.S. If any of you have the cell phone number of Derek from Sport Check could you please contact me?
Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I have only been working part time as well, but I haven't done nearly as many fun things as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sneaking liar =)
    I am sorry i killed your donuts :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive