Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yay!

So 30 posts back I reached the 100 posts mark.
I was going to blog about it but I was in Mexico.

I wish I was very tech-savvy because then I could make my own personalized blog rather than have to pick something I like out of their list. Although they are okay.

So. I have to raise 1,000 dollars for Haiti. It will probably be easy but..I am a little concerned. My mom said just find 4 generous sponser people who will donate 250 each. I would be very happy if that actually happened.

So. Apparently I am going to camp tomorrow. But all the details seem to be up in the air flying around having a good time while I don't know what is happening at all.
I am supposed to greyhound it down to Kelowna and then someone(not sure who) will pick me up and drive me to camp and then my dad? will pick me up on Sunday.
Yeah. It confuses me. But I do happen to get confused really easy.

I think I will use the time on the bus to try and do the last of my school. I am a long way from done. But I don't seem to be panicking. I am actualy not on real school hours anymore. I sleep in, do a little school, go on the computer ect. It's almost better this way because I feel better after the breaks and will do more.
Whereas if I did all my school at once I would get mad or start panicking.

But I can almost taste my lap-top. I can't wait. I think I am going to go on Boxing day. But I really should research different types.

My grama's Birthday was yesterday.

I am running out of blogging steam.

Just wanted to let you know I am still alive.

Hannah

P.S. I have been watching a lot of the cooking channel.

1 comment:

  1. i consider myself to be a semi tech savvy person, so fun. So ya i was in London drugs today with silken... get her new MP3 player... and i was like... I think i would want to work in this area of a store.. So yes that is want i plan to do for one of my part time jobs in the future. :) Dont have to much fun at camp, :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive