Monday, December 17, 2007

*Sigh*

I am really tired right now which is pretty surprising because I went to bed yesterday at 6 and then woke up at eight and I had a nap today. And I slept on the way home from Kelowna.

Yes, my trip. Well it was good and bad.
And that's all I have to say.
I am really good at talking to people about stuff.
It makes my mom mad.
She says if I keep it all inside then I will get cancer or something.

Yeah. I have decided I pretty much hate christmas.
Well. Not the real reason. But most of the time the real reason gets covered up and people forget about it.

I just did a 30 hour famine. Well not technically 30 hours because somewhere in there I ate two mini peachrings. So twenty four.

I need to do my school. But I keep putting it off. I am so close too. Hm.
Oh yeah I decided I hate cell phones too.

Anyway I should before I start disliking things like ..Spaghetti. Mmm that one is still on my good list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive