Thursday, December 20, 2007

:(

For some reason I am not feeling right.
The things that should make me feel better are almost having the opposite effect.
I don't really know how to fix this problem because I don't know what's happening in the first place.
It almost feels like this 'season' of my life is ending and I should be moving on but I don't really know how when I am stuck here.
The only things I can think of now thatI might need to get rid of are the things that make me happyier.

Christmas definetly is not helping. I think it's the whole planning all the gifts this year. It's not as easy as it looks. Over thirty gifts that I have planned gotten or will get..need to wrap them and hope they are what people wanted that's the hardest part.

I thought going away was going to do the trick. But.

Okay I promise a happy post for next time.
Maybe like a nonsense one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive