Wednesday, December 26, 2007

*Gasp* it's been four days!

So right now I am in the flighty blog mood.
Like I will talk about one thing for a bit and then move onto something else so a normal post has like 20 different topics.

And(I was thinking about this beforehand so don't laugh) I was like wishing I was good at writing so my posts didn't turn out like crap all the time and then I was like well it wouldn't be good because I wouldn't want a career in something like that(pardon to all you..writer type people out there.) But then I was like well maybe if I was good at that subject I would want to do it and so problem solved but then I was like well I have tons of talents right now..which I know I should be probably using but I don't see where they could work and everything and yeah.
So I am probably confusing you. I tend to do that. As since I don't write good it doesn't sound at all like I wanted it too. But I don't really know what I was trying to say in the first place.

Like Art. I seriously have a handi-cap when it comes that that drawing and painting stuff. Like I can see it in my mind how I want to do it and everything then I try and all fails. The only thing I could do was my sesame coloring book. I would outline the edges with marker and then fill in with crayons but then I lost the book. That was very sad. I cannot find it anywhere. I think it happened when we moved.

So, I am thinking about a lot of things right now.
And watching a lot of Gilmore Girls, I even got my mom hooked on it.
Which reminds me..the thinking part.
How is it that when you just want to sit and think about things you always have something to do. Or like dreams..you always get woken up when you are having a good dream but the day you sleep in you have nothing at all. And when you just want to sit and think you have nothing to think about. It is really quite frusterating.

So maybe maybe maybe I might get my laptop this week. Of course the fact that I have not done my school is kind of in the way but I am going to try and convince the mother that she should buy it with boxing week sales so it is cheaper.
Which reminds me. A while ago I asked my mom if I could move the piano up to my room since nobody played it down there. I didn't really get a response and that was months ago but I think it was monday. Or maybe Sunday...My mom said totally out of the blue that if I could make a space for it in my room then we can move it up there.

And you might have noticed that I have not talked at all about christmas.
Well maybe it's better that way :). No, it was good.
Christmas eve: I worked. And it was different because all the staff were cleaning everything(yes this is very unusual) and it was so busy, I kept wanting to shout at all the people to go home and be with they're families. I got the 'privelidge' of sweeping and mopping the front area. And I actually got to put all of the chairs ontop of the tables like I see A&W doing all the time but I never had. Krystin said we would close the front of the store at four but we never did. I was disapointed because I wanted to laugh at the people when they tried the door and it was locked.
So clean clean clean. as it was starting to get close to 5 we got rid of all the food so when people cam through drivthru they're choices were limited to pretty much coffee. Well any drink. And then after five we cleaned some more. And then all the regular staff was waiting around while the managers did stuff. Because we were supposed to all leave at the same time for safety reasons.

Finally at 5:30 Kyrstin asked Ken if I could leave since I had to be somewhere and I left. Straight to the church where I changed and practised up with the choir.
The service was good..I don't really like Dougs choice in music. Hello! The candle lit part is supposed to be to silent night or something not some song nobody ever heard so we can't sing along..or the wierd version of..I forget the name.

Anyway. When we got back home we were supposed to open one family present and be done. So we had already figured out the aunties presents 1.Chocolates and boardgame 2.Chocolates and boardgame 3. Chocolates(we even figured out what kind) and then we finally opened it next morning it revealed a giftcard to the white spot.
So we opened A. C. first *Note we got so many boxes of chocolates it was astounding*
It was pot of gold and Are you smarter than a fifth grader. Well we didn't really feel like playing that game so we convinced my mom we should open another one.
Next A. J. This time a Lindt box of chocolate and this 1 vs.100 which actually it turns out is another tv game show. Well we didn't really want to play that one either but we did anyways *Note Why does Christmas have to have so much chocolate when I don't like it?* And then we played AYSTAFG.
So after that Dad Sean and Noah went to bed but Cade started to try and guess his present from Behn by feeling it. He couldn't guess so I was like hey i'll try so he handed it over and I am feeling it and all then all of the sudden I'm like wait a moment I already know what it is I saw it at Behn's house. It was pretty funny.
And then Matt Me and Mom opened ours from Behn. Mine was Gilmore Girls 7 which is the best present ever because I have not watched this season yet and I have been waiting to long. So my last48 hours have been full of it. So after watching to episodes I decided I would sleep.

Christmas Day: SO every year I am so excited I cannot sleep all night. And I wake up every ten minutes check the clock go back to sleep. GUESS WHAT! it didn't happen this year. Maybe the fact that I went to bed at like 1:30 had something to do with it. Sean and Noah Woke me up. They had the nerve to do it before 7 like hello why am I going to get up when I know I am going to have to wait anyway.
My hair was really puffy because I had left my hair up the night before thinking that maybe it would stay up so that I wouldn't have to do my hair. Wrong. It was everywhere but okay.
We opened presents.
Yes I am skipping over that without giving detail.
Then there was that hmm we;ve opened presents what am I supposed to do until three when my cousins get here. I spent most of that time watching Gilmore girls :).
So much time in fact that my mom came down and told my that my cousins had been there for 45 minutes and I hadn't realized it.
So I went up.
I ate nuts and drank punch. There is always that awkward part with cousins that upi haven't seen before in a while. You barely like talk and then all of the sudden your talking and smiling..maybe.
Then we had food and we went down to watch POTC 3 which I kept falling asleep in and I kept wanting to go over to Mathews bed because it was close and I didn't want to go upstairs and accidently get into a conversation when all I wanted to do was sleep so I just closed my eyes where I was in the VERY uncomfortable posistion.
And when they had left I went and crawled into bed at 6 it was only supposed to be a nap but I was really tired. But I slept with my contacts in. :(.
And then today was watching Gilmore girls and eating left overs I really need to go to bed so sorry for speeding off but Bye.
PS. I was thinking about the fact that I have terrible titles for my posts. I can never think something good up.

1 comment:

  1. Guesss whattttttttt!? I posteddddddddddddd, today.. the 29th :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive