Friday, December 28, 2007

(p.s. it's too late to apoligize)

Lot's of thoughts going through my brain right now.

First. Hello you guys I would appreciate some comments once in a while. Okay and don't even bring up the fact that I don't comment. I just can't it's phsically impossible.
And if you really don't like it I will change from anonymous love notes to something else. I am just really happy I found out how to spell anonymous. Unless that's not how you spell it.

Okay. I have been feeling in the chatty mood right now. Like I want to talk and stuff with people so I am actually going out of my way to like email people. It's almost scary.

So me Cade and Sarah went over and hung out at Cassies house tonight.
It was really fun. Of course we didn't really do anything. Just prankcalled people and played redneck games. Before I went over I was a little worried that it would be awkward but it was okay.
And so since it was all the barnhartvale people we phoned Tim to see if he wanted to come. Cade explained that Tim didn't pick up the phone when he was alone and so Cassie left this hilarious message thinking he would be hearing it. But then we discovered that Tim's at homewood so yeah. If his parents are home they'll probably be wierded out. Of course Cassie didn't say her name. She didn't say Tim's name either. Anyway I am proabably confusing the whole matter up/

So I finished Gilmore Girls today. And it is actually quite sad because before when I finished one it was okay because there was always a season after but this time it's actually the end.

3 comments:

  1. Comment comment comment blah blah blah. Jeez.

    I hate it when I finish a show. However most of my shows get canceled so mine probably end worse than yours but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'll comment!
    there I commented =P
    Just joking!
    I loved that wrap you got me from mexico its AWESOME I've been wearing it all the time =D
    Well I hope you are enjoying the holidays and I'll see ya tommorow (right???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so hannah its beeen foreber since i saw you :P Today was awesome, I dont even understand why we laugh at nothing.. its amazing, pure magic
    oh by the way, good air guitar :P
    and i need to try and beat your boogle score :P LOve yousssss

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive