Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY.

Hmph. I am thinking I should probably do some christmas baking.
But I don't feel like it.
We don't usually do any.

So depspite the fact that I have been planning and buying gifts for the past month I still need to get some.
Frusterating.

I have been really paring down on the blogs I read. Because awhile ago I stopped reading blogs because it was such a big job and it would take me forever. So now I have really cut back. Don't worry, if you are reading this you are still on the list. Unless I didn't know about your blog in the first place.

So my brother Matthew has decided to go to Ireland for a while. To 'see the sites' but I think he has other motives. :). So he's going to go for like 8 weeks I think. Starting in February.

Yesterday my mom took Spenser to the SPCA. It was the right thing to do seeing as she wasn't getting much attention here.
But I really want a cat named Merlin now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive