Thursday, December 20, 2007

2007

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I went on a plane.


2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions?
I think my resolution was to not have any so in that I case I didn't keep it because that in itself is one.

3. What countries did you visit?
Well. 2.

4. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
..nice things..:P.

5. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I have the worst memory ever. I can't really think of anything,

6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a grade done in like 3 1/2 months,

7. What was your biggest failure?
..Let's think happy thoughts. Not bad ones.

8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Well nothing really bad but I guess I had a cold a couple times.

9. What was the best thing you bought?
My bed. Or my sweatpants.

10. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hmm.

11. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Coughcough. See this thing isn't working out because I won't tell you any of the good stuff.

12. Where did most of your money go?
Food.

13. What song will always remind you of 2007?
We might as well be strangers by Keane.
Or the one I wrote.

14. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? Definetly Sadder
b) Thinner or fatter? Well..fatter but that's a good thing right?
c) Richer or poorer? Well at this moment I am not richer but I think overall I am.

15. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Musical activities

16. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Lazing around

17. How did you spend Christmas?
With my Family. Like every year.

18. Did you fall in love in 2007?
..no.

19. How many one-night stands?
*Gasp*!!

20. What was your favorite TV program?
Gilmore Girls/Lost.

21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
..hate is a harsh word. Maybe dislike.

22. What was the best book you read?
..your crazy if you think I can remember all o' them.

23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
*Shrug* ?

24. What did you want and get?
A bass

25. What did you want and not get?
A keyboard. Well I guess I have some time left for that to happen

26. What was your favorite film of this year?
POTC 3?

27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to my old house and had a harvest party!! 15

28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Well, if the goverment had decided that I was capable of driving perfectly so they let me get my license early.

29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Wearing a variety of colours :).

30. What kept you sane?
Um. My therapist.

31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp if he was Jack Sparrow all the time.

32. What political issue stirred you the most?
What does political mean? jk. I try not to worry about things such as those.

33. Who did you miss?
Nicole. Somebody from work.

34. Who is the best new person you met?
Well, Brandon maybe.

35. Tell us some valuable life lessons you learned in 2007.
Listen to my gut. Don’t let stupid crap ruin a friendship. Don’t date a pedophile, even if he does have a pool....(this isn't actually my answer. But it works okay.)

36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive