Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Maybe shopping isn't my favorite..

I was reading Rebekah's Blog about jeans.
And then I was going to comment but it was getting slightly long so here is your comment.

Wow a woman after my own heart.
I have had this pair of jeans for like 2 years and it's my only pair so I knew I would need to get another and I started thinking about it like..6 months ago. But really going into a store and looking at all the different sizes and shapes and everything just overwhelmed me so that every time I went in to 'jean shop' I would basically glance over at that section and go in a different direction.
And I have never even shopped the in the 20's before..my pair right now is 14 girls section. So I didn't know where to start.
Finally a couple days ago(when I was supposed to be christmas shopping) I started looking through some jeans and I was like what the heck I will try these on. I didn't know what size so I took a 24 and a 26..AAAAAHH I never knew I was that fat!! I didn't fit into either one of them!
So I just left. Enough jean shopping for one day..
Next time I will go to the fat section :).

2 comments:

  1. Oh whatever Hannah, Your crazy... I know what you mean though.. I cant remember what size i am... so i have to try on a swack of sizes :P or i bring silken with me... Because she remembers what size we are :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sizings are crazy because I'm a certain size at one store but at the next the same number size will fit completely differently.

    P.S. We girls should all go shopping sometime again!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive