Friday, December 31, 2010

TILF.

I forgot yesterday okay?
And as I am cleaning my room today I found so many things I love. It puts me in a good mood.

1. Green. I have so much green. I delight in it.
2. Sharpie markers. Of all shapes, colours and sizes.
3. Black ink pens.
4. Mulled cider, of the non-alcoholic variety.
5. Hanging out at home. The closer I get to leaving the more I just want to be at home.


I'm going to snow camp for the weekend.
So my resolutions are going to be delayed for a while.
Have a great new years celebration and I'll be back on Sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. Hello ! I'am fall in your blog by fate, i'am french but i love speak english !
    so if you have 5 minuts, send me a answers, if you are ok for a little discussion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "4. Mulled cider, of the non-alcoholic variety."

    Highly suspect.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive