Sunday, December 12, 2010

FACT!

1. I can go for periods of surviving on less than five hours of sleep a night without feeling bad. Or periods of sleeping for more than ten hours of sleep without feeling bad.
But I cannot mix the two together.

2.I am very complex. Like seriously. I confuse myself.
And I have many different moods. Which makes being my friend very hard.

3.I am quite the amazing cook when I put my mind to it. But I don't like to put my mind to it very often.

4.I painted my room lime green and black when I first moved into the new house(new=4 years ago) and now that I'm older and 'more mature' I keep thinking i should repaint it a more subtle color. But every time I try..I can't. Cause I love it so very much.

5.On a similar note, when I was younger I used to wonder what age do you have to be in order to look cool when you use kids stuff rather than just looking dorky and childish.
And just recently I had a realization. It's not that there is a certain age. It's the age when you stop caring that people will think you are cool or not. Fortunately I reached that age several years ago. Which is why I am totally comfortable hauling around my disney fairy water bottle and my Super awesome umbrella that looks like a frogs head.

6.I am very much an organizer of my brothers. I don't think its very normal. Which is where I pause to wonder if it's cause I'm so OCD or because they are disorganized..a little of both? Especially my older brothers.I clean their house. Do their laundry, go through their mail and make sure they are paying the bills. But I love doing it. It's going to be a little bit sad when they up and marry women who can do that all for them.

7.Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood, having a drink of carbonated beverage can make me feel better. But this isn't a sure fire thing.

8.I have smokin' bass skills apparently. It makes me laugh when non musical people think you sound good even though they are not a proper judge at all. It is a nice little ego boost though.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive