Friday, December 17, 2010

Hap Hap HAPPY!

I set out willing myself to have a good night. And for the first hour it was a terrible night full of disappointments, hard to understand asians and getting lost on the north shore(OMG).
But after the storm there is a rainbow and it was quite a beautiful one.

Complete with:
Hanging with the brothers and adopted brothers.
Getting some delishish Timmies and catching up with one of my boys.
Rocking out on the way home to some bass thudding party songs.
On the way INTO town going super slow cause I had nowhere to be and it was fun.
Stalking some guy with UGLY jeans.
And the best part...

BUYING A CANON DSLR CAMERA!


It quite made my day ..week..month.

It's so beautiful.

It's going to take forever to figure out how to work it but Matthew tootsie gave me one of his uni books from his photography class so that should help me to understand aperture , exposure and all that junk.

A good day.




P.s. my heater broke though. And my room is freezing. Momma, can you buy me a new one?

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! It's a girl, right? It's always hard to tell when they're so brand new.

    I can't wait to see the pictures, hopefully it means you'll have more insentive to post them.

    My advice is just practice, practice, practice. You can read about it, but the best thing to do is just take it out and learn by trial and error.

    I love that it's got HD video too!

    Happy shooting!

    And yes, this comment is long and has a lot of exclamation marks.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive