Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl.

There are so many things that I have never made.
And when I say this I mostly meaning in the cooking world.

My mother put a chicken and potatoes in the oven this afternoon.
Just how they were.
Just a plain chicken and potatoes.

I can't stand to see *plain*.
So I added some stuff to the chicken, you know, the usual.
Garlic, onion, some green flaky stuff, salt and pepper.

And the potatoes I turned into twice baked potatoes, which I have heard a lot about but never made them.
And they didn't turn out bad according to sources. I didn't have one..haha I don't trust my own cooking.

Nothing special about them really. Just butter, salt and pepper, cheddar cheese and a little bit of garlic. Okay, maybe some italian seasoning too.
They were delish though.

I have a habit of making amazing food =D.

P.s.
One of my friends wrote this as her status today, and I thought it was so hilarious I wanted to share it somewhere. And since my twitter only lets me do 140 characters I will have to copy and paste here.

"Soo... I was sitting at a coffee shop with my bff's aaand... This girl walks up and says to me, 'My friends thinks your cute!' I turn around to see a 40 year old man waving at me, and smiling. I have nothing else to say...."


I'll leave you with that.
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive