Monday, December 27, 2010

Betcha can't figure out this one.

So.
Itiwptetiawstydakhifat. Cstow/mcomattiabtijdrwithrniwtatyhifbaikisfwttbtasmpohtikfdta.

Believe it or not that is the shortened version of what I feeling right now. But trust me I say you will never figure it out. I have even forgotten.

But let's talk about me anyway. Since I'm pretty sure that why you guys read this thing. Not much else on it.

I don't like chocolate. And people are always shocked when they here this. I mean why? It's just another food. Normal people don't like other normal food so why do I get such special treatment on this.
It's not like I hate the taste. Well, okay sometimes I do. But for the most part I can tolerate it, even crave it. It's just not really on my top..300 foods.

I don't like Christmas either.
I find it stressful and awkward(oh so very awkward). I don't enjoy it and it seems like too much of a big deal for me. Now before you start arguing, I'm not saying I don't like the idea of the Biblical Christmas. But in actuality Jesus was not born on December 25th. And we should celebrate Jesus' birth every day not just one made up day in December that we also have to share with the crazy stress of gift giving and food.

This isn't really what I came on here to talk about :).
Despite my lack of excitement for this particular holiday I did really enjoy it. I was surprised.
Maybe cause the kids are getting older now so it's not so much about the presents but more about hanging out with each other.

So Hannah was happy.

Now, Hannah is not so happy.
Cause she realized that she leaves her hometown in less that two weeks.
This is a big deal, guys.
I have never been anywhere for more then a month. And that is with the reassurance that I could return home on any given weekend.

I don't really have that assurance this time.
I am going to a place where I have never been, to work with people I don't know.
And although this whole time I have been getting excited to go now the panic is setting in and it's all I can do not to cancel.

I know it will be so good for me. I will learn so much and become a better person(well, this is my hope. After seeing what Josh has turned into I'm not so sure :D). But for now I'm just scared. And very amazed that I am even sharing this with you.

I'm working on my 2011 resolutions right now, so I'm sure I'll have those up by the end of the week.
p.s. 2011..it sounds pretty lame. Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

1 comment:

  1. No I can't (hint?) I am super proud of u for going. Even if it's only for 3.75 months.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive