Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wht Thnksgvng mns t m.

(1).Family

The Lefebvre side. March 2010.

(2).Pumpkin Anything

Yumm! A new recipe I found online this morning.
I thought it was going to be a little risque since I put some of my mothers kefir(I know, shocking!) in it instead of buttermilk, but it still tasted so good. I will definitely share the recipe soon.

(3).Eating- most importantly Turkey.

Hannah thinks that decorating eggs just at easter is lame. So she is starting a new trend.
Eggs at every occasion!



Things I am thankful for:
*note* I have like millions of things I could write..but it's almost 12 and it would take forever and by the time I'm finised it would be so long nobody would want to read it. So for the sake of our get rich quick generation I will put it into 18 simple points.*

1.My bed- I have been sleeping away from home quite a bit and it makes me appreciate my bed alot. It's comfy and familiar.
2.Laughter-I love the feeling you get after laughing for 5 minutes straight. Like everything is right in the world and nothing could possibly get you down.
3.Friends that understand that sometimes I'm just not in the mood to be happy.
4.Opportunities.
5.A home in Canada.
6.A job.
7.Parents that understand that I don't want to immediately enslave myself in another four years of school.
8.Extreme-blasted cheddar goldfish crackers.
9.Memories.
10.My fishy- who has been with me now for 5 months and 8 days.
11.The beautiful outdoors.
12.My musical talent.
13.My sweet family.
14.Free stuff :)
15.My drivers license.
16.Lazy Saturday mornings when I get to sleep in and then just lie in bed for another couple hours. Followed by breakfast in bed and a movie.
17.Purpose.
18.A God who loves me and forgives me again, and again, and again. He's pretty sweet like that.

2 comments:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive