Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Honorificabilitudinitatibus

Want the Definition?

Sometimes I wish I had an exciting. Not really for my sake. But maybe just to give you some worthy of being read =D.

*pause* I just found out Taylor Swift has a new cd coming out October 25th. Why don't people ever tell me anything?*

I had a nice night off.
I started it by ordering a mint hot chocolate from my favorite place. It tasted perfect. And it was so good I actually finished the whole cup!(back story..I can never finish drinks. I always leave at least an inch at the bottom.)

Moving the night along I went to see 'Life as we know it' for the second time.
I know, bad Hannah.
But I learned a valuable lesson last time.
When I went to see Ramona and Beezuz I LOVED that movie..and about two weeks later I decided it was so good I had to watch it again but it was out of the theaters by that time. And I was sad. This time I was not going to let my hesitant self stand in between me and two hours of laughing, Josh Lucas and Josh Duhamel.
I was not disappointed.
The funny parts were just as funny and I didn't cry as much at the sad parts..Bonus!

I stopped at Shoppers on the way home to pick something up and got a little carried away.
I don't know what it is about those kind of stores, I just get swept up in the sales and the sweet stuff. I didn't spend alot, except for time...

And now I'm here, about to read in bed with a cat curled up on my toes.
What makes this night 50 times better is knowing I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Goodnight everyone!
Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive