Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We are family I got all my sisters brothers with me

Since I know in the future I will be moving away for awhile I think that realization has made me appreciate hanging out with my family more.

Today was my day off and although I could have done super awesome things by myself I decided to go to the Wildlife park with my baby brother.


It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been there in years and there was a ton of changes that had been made so Noah was guiding me around since the map was as confusing as they come.


'We' took lots of pictures. I didn't have the heart to tell him that when it comes to animal pictures after you take them nobody is ever going to look at them ever again.

But I got him to smile in a couple pictures and we even had a mini photo shoot. It was pretty epic and cut short cause we heard some people walking down the trail towards us.



Then later today me and Sean hung out.
Hung out is relative. We ate McDonalds in a van while we waited for some people. But it was fun.

I'm going to miss my family when I leave. I happen to be very fond of them.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive