Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Something quick.

I have to sleep pronto.
But.
I love Wednesdays.
They are my new favorite day.
This might be because it is new day off.
But its up in the air right now.


I like sleeping in.(which is really just waking up when everybody else wakes up.)
I like being able to lie in bed for 20 minutes just thinking and relaxing. Not too tired that I fall back asleep but not too alert that I want to jump out of bed and start my day.

I like taking time to get ready since I don't have to be anywhere at any specific time so I can take as long as I want.
I like doing something for an hour..and then realizing I still have the rest of the day to do whatever I want.
I like having time to stare into space on not feel guilty about it.


I like being outside on a crisp, October day. Soaking in the last bits of warm sun and having photo shoots.


I liked almost all of today and I'm counting down 'til next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive