Sunday, October 31, 2010

A long time ago far, far away.

A family of five decided to move out to the country and become bumpkins.
They couldn't handle all the work of a farm themselves so they invited their grandparents along for this crazy adventure.

Now it came time for the Annual Day of Harvest Celebration and everyone gathered to enjoy each others company when all of the sudden A baby was born!
And that is the story of Hannah.

Would you like a little more detail?
The first year that my family moved to the farm they decided to have this thing on Halloween to make their sons feel like they were still having fun even though they had been banished to Pritchard where no trick-or-treating ever happens.

This occasion had things like hay rides, food, bonfires and fireworks(not to mention pig fights, which is curious since we never owned any pigs.).
So they invited a whole bunch of people to come out and everybody was having a great time all the while getting excited for the main event The Fireworks.
Finally it was time for the viewing and everybody is waiting in anticipation and...my mother went into labor and she had to skip the show to go birth me.

THE END

Hello people, this today is my annual day of aging.
I won't have much time to enjoy it though since I will be going non-stop all day but I will try to for a couple minutes at least..somewhere..somehow.

I was trying to think if anything was really special about 18...
Nope..well, I get to start paying taxes.. and I get EI which is great..cause I'm unemployed at the moment. :)

But there is one thing. I officially technically have permission to date from my parents now so.. Bring it on. Boys, I am ready for you :). Haha.



P.s. This is my last post for two weeks. I'm going to do some boring charity work :) so I'll see you when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 18th birthday! Have a great time in Haiti. Soak up a winter's worth of sun while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! yaaaay!!! I hope your day is special even through all the busyness.
    I don't even remember being 18...I think that was because IIII was still in gr 12 at the time (you are lucky to finish early) and it was all school, school, school. Definitely no boys ;P
    Ummm, and don't go to Homewood and get a boyfriend please. Because then you'll probably just stay there and become a fulltime hippie or something. And I'll never see you again and I'll be sad.
    ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I've been on your blog roll for awhile now and I've been trying to figure out you were, obviously from your other blogs on the roll I figured that we had some mutual friends but now I know who you are...I remember those bonfires and all those other Kamloops memories. Wow. And I remember hanging out with your brothers all the time...
    I'm curious, how did you find me? =)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive