Thursday, October 7, 2010

"It's like Slumdog Millionaire in there!"

I have been waiting for this movie to come out forever!
I have watched the trailer like a thousand times.
And it finally graces us with it's presence at the Paramount theater tomorrow.

I will show up extra early just in the unlikelyhood that more than five people show up.
I am so excited.
This is making my month right now.
Basically an early birthday present.




In other news, I heart apple juice right now. More than you could possibly imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking at your blog and I like it. I want to invite you to become my blog friend, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    What do you think?

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive