Thursday, December 18, 2008

TILT

1.Mystery Book..I am going through a phase right now.
2.Giving people presents..it actually makes me really happy.
3.Christmas(okay now that was heavily sarcastic)
4.Thrifties.
5.Playing Peewee hockey(who knew?)
6.Getting a text(it makes my heart happy)
7.Playing in the snow. I went outside yesterday and made snow angels and traipsed around but it was kind of lonely.
...Okay now I will just list favorite foods cause as weird as it seems this is what I do when I am bored.
Pepsi
Grapefruit Juice
Pizza hut pizza
fruit gushers
those cinnamony twist things you can buy at coopers
sourpatch kids
spaghetti
mr. noodle chicken soup
lipton chicken noodle soup
tacos
taco salad
french fries from mcdonalds....anything from mcdonalds :P
Kisses...of the chocolate variety
chocolate croissants.
black forest ham
djion mustard.
I am going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive