Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm a child.

It's hard to feel like a role model..when you feel like the child that people should be role modeling too.

Camp was weird. I was the one who had to be strong and always happy and knowing all the questions. It felt wrong. :). Especially at teen camp when a lot of the campers were older than me and I was a leader. Of course when put in that position everybody acts a little older than they truly are at least I do. I am pretty happy to say I only had one emotional breakdown in front of kids...
A while ago I got a letter from one of my campers, I then misplaced the envelope with the address on it. Even though I felt horrible because I couldn't reply, there was nothing I could do so I didn't do anything. Then just today I was getting out a book I need for school and there it was being used as a bookmark. So I dutifully wrote the letter. But it was weird..like camp all over again. Having to be responsible. Reading over every line to make sure I didn't write anything that could be taken the wrong way or anything.

I have a theory. I've probably told you guys this but oh well I'm saying it again.
Since I was home schooled I didn't really have any friends my age. I hung out with my brothers and their friends. So instead of growing up at my age I was really growing up a couple years earlier so now I am more mature(don't even laugh I'm still talking) but since I grew up too fast my inner conscious is really wishing for when I was young so sometimes I will be really mature and other times I am really immature I guess. I really hate it...sometimes. I always feel better hanging out with people older than me but in reality it's really weird.
I don't know. Does my theory make any sense. I really need to take that psychology course I think it would help me a lot.

In other news, the lock in gave me a cold so now I feel horrible.
Yesterday I hung out with my brother. And saw the colour he is painting the dining room of the house, it was very nice. I suggested the next thing would be to buy matching chairs for the table.

And it was customer appreciation day at domino's so I went there for the second time ever. The first time to buy something..the experience was pretty cool. I bought pizza and took it over to work. I know..sickk..haha and I cleaned up the lobby and swept til Cade picked me up.

Now I am going to do school then go hang out at the mall with Kandace prolly. I will be sure to take pictures.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive