Monday, December 1, 2008

Bored...Procrastinating

1: Spell your name without an E,S,H,I,M,A: NN
2: Are you single?Yes, well at least that's what you think :)
3: Favourite number?I don't really have one. It used to be 64
4: Favorite colour?Green
5: Least favorite color?Purple, or yellow
6: What are you listening to?My two little brothers talking
7: Sins?too many to count...
8: Are you happy with your life right now?not really no.
11: Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie/AE?:like once a year
12: How do you make money?By being brilliant and lovable
13: Where did you graduate from?haven't yet
14: Are you outgoing?With people I know, yes.
15: One word to describe you?CRAZY
16: Do you like Big Macs?Never had one.
17: Do you own big sunglasses?Of course, they are like a staple in everybodys wardrobe.
18: Where do you wish you were right now?Heaven
19: What should you be doing right now?School
20: Do you have a crush on anyone right now?Well, no not really.
THE CAN'S:Can you blow a bubble? yes
Can you do a cart wheel? no
Can you touch your toes? yes
Can you whistle? yup
Can you wiggle your ears? no
Can you wiggle your nose? how do you wiggle your nose..are we talking about the obvious here? I guess..
Can you roll your tongue? yes
THE DID'S:
Did you ever want to be a doctor? A nurse
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? Heck yes. I still sorta want to.
THE DO'S:Do you know how to swim? yes
Do you like roller coasters? Never been on one. I am deprived
Do you own a bike? NOOOO I don't think I ever really have. I just use other peoples
Do you think you could be on those reality shows? wouldn't want to
THE DOES':Does hair loss run through your family? nope
Does your car get good gas mileagm? I don't really pay attention. The car Cade wants to fix up for me could get 50 miles to a gallon(apparently that's good)
Does your family have family picnics? no
THE HAVE'S:
Have you ever been to the ocean? yes
Have you ever gone fishing? Well, sometimes at the lake I do.
THE HOW'S:
How did you find out about Facebook? David
How many of your friends on it have you seen? Alot
How much money do you have on you right now? Like $10
THE LAST'S:Last thing you said out loud? "Sean come do pushups with me"
Last thing someone said to you? "Help me clean the living room"
THE WHAT'S:
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Timmys if you call that a restaurant. Milestones.
What was the last thing you bought? An apple pie from A&W
What was the last thing you had to drink? water
What was the last thing you watched?The latest Hannah Monatana episode
THE WHO'S:
Who is your newest friend you added to Facebook? LeAnne
Who was the last person you IM'd? .........*Shrugs Shoulders*
Who talked to you on the phone last? KANDACE
Who was the last person you took a picture of? ...Ummmmmmm People at the lockin..I can't remember the actual last picture
Who was the last person to leave you a comment? On here..Ummm...Anonymous. But I know who he/she is.
SELF ESTEEM SECTION:Is your self-esteem extremely low? Sometimes
Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes
Do you wish you could be someone else? Sometimes
CURRENTLY WEARING:What color shirt are you wearing? Green
Shoes? none
Jewelery? ring
HAVE YOU EVER:Hugged someone? Yes
Been on the phone until the sun came up? No
Laughed so hard you peed in your pants? I don't think so
CURRENT:Current mood:Blah
I'm listening to: Talking
Maybe I should: do school and get ready to go
I love: Being crazy
I don't understand: Math
I lose respect for: Certain people that I cannot name
The meaning of my screen name is: My name?
Love is: distant
Somewhere someone is: thinking of me?
I will always: have naturely brown hair.
Forever seems like: too far away to want to think about now
I never ever want to: like country
My mobile phone is: Practical
When I wake up in the morning: I wish I would have done it two hours earlier
I get annoyed at: Spelling mistakes
My pet: IS MISSING =(
Kisses are: Yucky =)
Hugs are: comforting
Today I:Will try to make the best out of my cold
I really want: to be done school
I work: with nice people.
I think: I think too much
I smell: the cookies that Sean just made
I listen: better than I talk
I see: Mess
I sing: no. I don't really like to sing anymore
I daydream: not so much
I fall: when I'm skating
I cry: not much anymore
I love: Being with people when I'm inthe right mood
I hope: for world peace =)
I drink: tea
I dream: way to much lately
I have: pen on my hand
I remember: all I have to do today.
I don't: smoke
I believe: in God.
I know: Everything..true story
I hate:you..just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive