Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So,


I decided since I don't know what to do with my life I need to start trying things out, getting hands on experience on things I might like to do just to see if I actually like it when it comes down to it or if it's more of a fantasy idea.Well, my first career was hairdressing. And I thought "What better way than to cut my own hair."

The results weren't pretty.



Just kidding. Last week, or the week before I was looking at my hair and decided it was too long(kind of that awkward stage where it's too short to go past your shoulders but too long so that it just sits on top. Nasty.) I was going to wait and get my hair cut somewhere but I'm cheap and impatient so I did it myself. It doesn't really look any different. But I guess that's better than looking worse.

I have been thinking seriously about getting it cut short again. We'll see where that goes.

5 comments:

  1. ..save your money up.
    ..We can both go get our hair cut short...again.
    And dye a piece or two of our hair.
    ...In a few months =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I like your hair as it is.

    I definitely think you should wait to get it cut though. =P

    Doing it yourself sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she did this actions weeks ago.. =P so you have seen it already. (unless you cut it agian Hannah...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't do it Hannah! I like it long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we need some new posts please

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive