Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mlargh


Alright. first order of business. Egg Nog. Bleck. Haha, I try it every year just because maybe one year my tastes buds will have changed and I will like it. But no. Milking it down is okay but still not my kind of drink.

I ran out of Tylenol like yesterday. It's really sad. I mean more the fact that I could down a whole bottle by myself. Of course I was not the only one who consumed them. Cade and Kandace were partners and probably other people. But I just got a new bottle from above the oven. It doesn't have many so if I say I finished that one in the next couple of weeks don't be surprised. Also I didn't like the bottle of the new one so I just put the pills in the old one.




My body hurts.
Aches.
I don't feel like moving.

Stupid Kandace for getting me sick. :). Yes I am blaming it all on you.

So Monday was FUN! First we went to the E-free church(me and Kandace that is) and planned our duo. It was brilliant I don't know why we didn't go through with it.

Then we went to the mall. Nothing really productive came out of that trip. Nope, we did visit Josh 3 times. Mainly cause we had nothing to do. And I looked at hockey sticks, that was cool.
But pretty much the best part of yesterday was...I rode the bus. For the first time ever. It was epic.
We went to Kandace's house where we madly had dinner, did dishes and got ready.
Then we went back to the E-free church for like the 15th(?) annual presentation night.
It was funny. I had some good laughs. But it did not awaken any memories. I guess the homeschool group is just that different now.

When I got home I started the debate about starting a Grad '09 band. The results were positive. We actually have the right number of people evenly spaced out. And pretty much everybody doubles in something else so that will come in handy.

So, yes, I'm sick. Today was..ewww. I felt so bad that when I got home I had a nap. And that means something because I usually only have naps on Sundays, if ever. Headaches are the biggest thing. Some of them are so bad I think they could be considered migraines. And the runny noses and the plugged ears. And chills. And body aching all the time. And my eyes hurt. And my forehead is hot, but that could be from the headache. Sore throat. My voice sounds like crap. And my nose is raw from blowing it so much. =(.
So I probably won't go tomorrow night. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. haha whoaaa, i did not get you sick,,, because i am was not and am not that sick. i am sorry though..

    And haha yesterday was epic,, pri and vicky made it even better =)

    and as for the tylenol.. its always there when i need it =P soooo its all gooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a tylenol addict Hannah?....Tsk, tsk.

    I think EVERYBODY is sick...Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive