Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and a little bit of everything.

Okay, I have figured it out. Even when things go good I don't want to admit it so when asked I usually shrug or something.
Well, today that changes.
Christmas was great!(even though I am not a huge fan)
Christmas eve service was good, I sat with my parents for a first time in a long time.
Then after Matthew and Behn came over and we ate and played games and opened a present each. Then I watched a movie and finally went to bed. Surprisingly even though the little boys had planned on waking up early, I was the first of the kids to get out of bed. And we waited a while before waking Noah up.

We opened presents, Then I watched Gilmore girls until we had to leave(which wasn't alot of time mind you).
Me and Behn went to Kandace's to drop off her present then to Behns house to get Rockband.
Then drove over to grama's and opened presents there and then played rockband for the remainder of the time.

Afterwhich we drove back to auntie Vicki's house and played games there, had dinner, opened more presents, had dessert(Ice wine Mmmm), went home.

And that's all I can remember from that day. Well, I do remember staying up late 'cause I didn't want the next day to come.

Boxing Day. I woke up at six. *Groan*. When I actually started working it was fun, I do enjoy working day shift and it went really quick too. Mom picked me up then and we went to the mall. I had never been boxing day shopping. I bought a few shirts, PJ pants and Behns birthday present(Jan. 9 People..).

Today I went sledding, and then to work.

I know it is sad, but true...Lately I have given up caring about friends. Or what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive