Thursday, August 9, 2007

One way to get Hannah into a...

Depressed/Frusterated mood.
There is this girl 'Sarah' at work. She usually is put on dishes and does she do them? NO! She just says she doesn't want to do them. So who gets stuck doing them? ME! Well it's not like I have to but I feel as if I should since they are not getting done. Today I spent like 2 hours doing her dishes while she waltzed around checking her cellphone and not doing her chores.
And we had extra chores today so I did my drivethru my chores my extra chores and her job which had been piling up all day. I was not in a happy mood. But I am slowly getting back into the whole working thing. I see all my regulars I am going to get a check tomorrow,a very tiny one but better than nothing.
I made Ryan Cardinal his sandwich today. I didn't know until later. He said it was good. It would be so embarassing if I made a bad sandwich for somebody I knew.
I am ready for school to start again. I can't wait for Mexico!!

Meet Spenser (Insert Picture that I can't seem to find right now I will put it up as soon as I find the camera.)
Spenser is young and female. When my dad was on his big bike trip this black lab started following them so he just kept it. I was sorta mad because I have been wanting a dog forever but my mom said no I even said I would pay for it, and then my dad brought back a dog and she was okay with it. I was happy because I thought that this new dog would protect me from the mean dogs down the street when we went for walks but no turns out that Spenser is about as scared of the dogs as I am.
I am hooked on Crossword puzzles again. It is actually suprising how many new words I am learning from them.

1 comment:

  1. Hanners! I miss hanging out with you! You are such a delight.
    Do I know this "Sarah" girl, or is she new?
    I made a "bad" sandwich for Mike once...and I didn't know it until later. Sigh.
    Does Ryan still come in to Timmy's every week? I remember he used to always come visit me. It was fun :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive