Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fun @ Church.


Last week me and my mom went to the church to go through the sunday school costumes. Wow, we laughed so hard that day. Some of the things were so gross and/or funny. It took a while but it was fun. Then we went to mcdonalds after,that's always good :).

Then just a couple days ago we went again. It wasn't as fun but I stole a t-shirt(there was like 50 billion anyway and they never gave one to me at the start and they should have.)..and a highlighter pen but it can be three different colors. And I tried to convince my mom to go for pizza but no. I really wanted pizza.

My newly stolen shirt. I got the large but it's still a little small. I need a white t-shirt. I have been wanting one for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive