Tuesday, August 14, 2007

(insert title here)

So Yesterday was a whole lot of nothing and watching Gilmore girls. Finally my mom kicked me off and I was getting my school together and thinking the idea of getting my school done by christmas. So I started reading one of the books. Guess who drifted off to sleep about 10 minutes later..at 7:30!!! with my contacts in. Gosh now I am so not looking forward to school. Anyway so I guess you can say I was well rested today. I woke up at the decent hour off around 9 and made muffins. And made my bed which is good because I have been sleeping without a sheet, it was comfortable. While I was making the muffins I had a very healthy breakfast of Nectarine and yoghurt. Then while watching Gilmore Girls(again) I had 2 muffins and then another muffin late on. After that I did laundry and got ready to go. We went to the Gedderts and saw the Puppies very cute. And I poured out my past few days to Liz in the space of like 5 minutes..I can talk really fast sometimes. The we went to the mall where I proceeded to examine everything in there in the space of 20 minutes. I didn't however get to go into those new stores..the french rose ones. I bought two tank tops a black one and asorta army green and we bought a bridal shower gift for somebody from church. I have been noticing that pretty much everywhere I go there is a now hiring sign. Then I went to work which as always was wuite an adventure. I ate/sucked on ice pretty much the whole evening which made lot's of customers smile especially this one truck of boys who were laughing they're heads off at me because I tried to say six dollars with a cube of ice in my mouth. The store inspector was supposed to come in but he didn't..pheww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive