Friday, August 3, 2007

Finally home.

My Summer so far.
I watched Harry Potter, Transformers and Hairspray in theatres and they all sucked
I went shopping in the Kelowna mall for clothes and I only bought two black items.
I ate four boxes of fruit gushers I am pretty sure gushers are the only reason I survived camp.
I had some little boy who liked me every week of camp.
I cleaned Bathrooms pretty much everyday.
I went to Boston Pizza for the first time of my life.
I dyed my hair black again(I am sorry to all the people that wanted it brown.)
I aqquired a necklace/bracelet and I love it.
I stole a spoon.
I drained my bank account.
I got thrown in the pool alot. Most of the time in my clothes.
I drank 30 cups of water in a game.
I ate breakfast lunch and dinner!
I got the startings of a tan.
I sang in front of people(for only one song and the microphone was turned off for most of it but who really cares.)
I got sick.
I had the most fun of my life swimming in the pool with a white shirt and see-through shorts.
OH MY GOSH! I just checked and I didn't gain any weight. In fact I lost 2 pounds. Wow, that just made my day.
Anyway,Continuing.
I got hooked on Reliant K.
I made alot of new friends and had a lot of awkward conversations :P.
I went to bed late and woke up early but I still had energy pretty much all the time.
I bobbed for apples and ate a chocolate covered marshmellow candy smothered in Ketchup and mustard.
Stay tuned for part two when I can remember some more stuff I did :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an adventurous month! I'm so happy you're back to blogging though.
    Guess what, I'm coming home for a couple days soon! (and by soon I mean on the 15th)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive