Friday, August 17, 2007

Eat your cookies


There I did it. I made my first ever online purchase. Well my mom did the purchasing but I will pay her back for it. I read today on Rebekah's blog that she had started watching vlogs on Youtube. Since I had never heard the term vlog(video blog) I decided to check it out. And I came across this one girl/woman. It's the funniest thing I have seen ever. She is an artist and so every Sunday she makes a video talking about a subject and she paints a painting to go along with it.
Anyway she has a clip at the end of the show where she says eat your cookies and I liked that phrase so I just bought a t-shirt that says that on it. And so this is the video that she talks about 'eat your cookies'

1 comment:

  1. I hope I'm allowed to even comment because you were appalled to find out I might read your blog from time to time .. And even if you write bad things about me or youth, I don't care. :)

    But .. that video was hilarious! :) She's funny.. I'm going to have to check out vblog's sometime .. Wow .. she put in a lot of work into that... Spanish accents rock. :)

    Have a good weekend Haelle.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive