Saturday, August 11, 2007

Indescribable, uncontainable.

Tonight was so much fun lesse where it started.
Behn almost left for hockey without me..on purpose! The only reason I caught him sneaking off was because I knew he probably would :P. Then he sped down barnhartvale road in the truck sooo freaky.
So we got to the church and it was just Ryan C. there so him and Behn started setting up the board things to make the hockey rink area. But me and Ryan were talking about getting a cake for Kelsey since it is her birthday today. So after much talk me and Ryan went to Dairy queen and got a cake(It was so cute I wish I could have gotten a picture before we ate it.) and a dilly bar because we realized Kelsey couldn't eat half of the cake cause it's got wheat stuffs in it. Then we went back to the church but we had some pretty good conversations which is good because I never really have one on one conversations with him.
So back at the church all the guys played hockey and the girls sang and played piano then we went up to Alex's house to get her guitar and her mom made me laugh, her mom always makes me laugh, and came back and sang some more then we had the cake which was so good I love icecream cake. Ooo I forgot to say I hung out with Andrea pastoor for the first time in forever and she made me laugh so much.
Anyway we just like stood outside the church for a while after that, talking until somebody came up with the idea of going to starbucks so we went there. Ryan spilled his coffee all over they're cute little display thing. And there was this cute guy over in the corner, sigh he was drinking coffee and listening to music and reading a book, perfect, but then he just walked away while I stared longingly after him.
Me and Alex had a couple 'walks' and talked except it was freezing cold out so we didn't really stay out long. And then we went to Blockbuster where Andrew ws renting a movie and we saw Justin. Andrew and Alex were wierd so he didn't talk long. Then we went back to a&w andtalked and finally we crammed into kelseys car and drove home. And Alex wrote me a note(I feel special).
And that was my night. It was a lot more fun than it sounds...oooo and I saw Nadine TOO I was excited and I had some of Nadines chubby chicken burger that was really good. Yeah I'm done now.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew and i were weired?????......Justin was Awkward because YOU were there girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee heee....you guys are funny.
    Sounds like a good time to me.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive