Wednesday, November 23, 2011

things to know about me.

1. I like watching movies with subtitles. Not foreign films with English subtitles, but English movies with English subtitles.
2.I use black ink pens. And I would go out of my way to find one before having to settle for a blue, or horrors, RED!
3. I prefer Goodhost iced tea. And I've been having cravings for it all the time.
4.You know all those hair product/dye commercials with all the super shiny, smooth, soft hair? I have that hair. But I don't need computer editing or a special shampoo to achieve it. I'm not trying to be arrogant. It's just truth.
5.I'm not a huge fan of cats. But I do enjoy owning black cats, as long as I get to start from kittenhood. And they are all named Merlin.
6. I don't watch horror movies, scary movies at all really. That's two hours of your life that you will never get back and they aren't enjoyable. I make an exception for zombies. You've got to keep informed.
7.I am very orderly...in some departments. It drives me nuts to have emails in my inbox, so almost immediately after being read they either get sent off to the deleted, or one of my many folders designated for certain people or topics. Also that way if I need to reply to a message it shortens up my procrastination period since I get frustrated seeing them in my inbox waiting every time I log on to hotmail.
My texting inbox used to work the exact same way. Only now with my new black berry I can't do that anymore since I have "threads"(one of the reasons I do not use gmail). I'm still getting used to it. The fruit technology and I are not yet in a happy place with each other.
8. To say I'm picky when in comes to food, could possibly be an understatement. There is a list longer than my two arms length put together of food that I do not touch. Included in that list is: Raisins, Olives, Rootbeer, watermelon, pineapple(exceptions when eating it in a country where it is grown.), Pie and icecream, blueberries, cream soda,
9.I dddddooonnn'tt like water on my face. Like being splashed, or going underwater, or even washing my face. I still do that last one :) I just try and get it over and done with as quickly as possible.
10. I cry. I am a sympathetic crier. Whether it's in a book, movie, tv show or real life...if it is sad, I will cry.
11. I don't like being judged. Apparently I'm not an open book, and people can't read me right. Because I am frequently surprising people who didn't think I would 'do that' or 'say that' or 'like that'. It upsets me.
Just because you know me, don't think you know every little detail about me.
12. One of my biggest pet peeves is people spelling names without capitalization. Especially my name.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, now I feel a slight pinch of guilt about my judgmental attitude towards your relationship with Disney music!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive