Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New toys!

 

The night I got home from hanging with Kelsey, I found a surprise in the kitchen, and I could not wait until the next day to test it out.

My new flat top oven.
This baby has features ‘to die for’, although I don’t see the point for some.
Who needs a warming drawer? You might use that once a year at Christmas, if that.
IMG_0428

But I definitely do like the convection oven. Even more so now that I have tried it out.

I never expected my best batch of cookies to be gluten free.
If this oven can turn gluten free items into glimpses of heaven, I can only imagine what my cookies will taste like when I return to eating normally.

For the interested, here is the recipe I used this time. Similar to my last cookie recipe seeing as this one calls for Tahini but since I didn’t have any I just substituted peanut butter .

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip & Tahini Cookies .

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive