Monday, April 18, 2011

What make a Sunday a happy day.

1. Not working.
2.Sleeping in.(only half an hour, but any extra sleep is always a good thing.)
3.Taking two hours to get ready, cause I can.
4.Not getting ready in enough time so there is a panicked frenzy right before I leave.
5.Church on Quadra. (Definitely something you need to experience, if only for the worship.)
6.Free Starbucks internet that actually goes relatively fast.
7.Watching my long awaited TV show.
8.Shopping for Birthday presents.*note* MAY 1ST! Mark it on your calendar. It is Reggies FIRST birthday, and also if I did the math right my half birthday. Now you all probably think that these things are trivial. But I love making a big deal out of nothing especially if I get presents because of it.
If anybody would like to send some birthday greetings for us we would love to hear from you
 our address is,
 Hannah and Reggie Lefebvre
Box 40
Heriot Bay
British Columbia
V0P 1H0

9. Feeding my incurable addiction to buying dresses.
10.Shortening was on sale!(at walmart, $2 for a block, quite the deal.)
11.McDonalds fries for the first time in almost 4 months. It felt so good.
12. Hot. Fudge. Sundaes.
13.Getting in bed at 8:00.
14.Sleeping at 9:30.

Stay tooned for the next in the series, 'what makes Monday a happy day'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive