Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The calm before the storm.

This past weekend was sort of the last couple days off we will have for a while.
On Sunday we will be moving downstairs to the Bunkhouse with no kitchen and no private bedrooms, so that will be fun getting used to.

The weekend was pretty relaxing. The beginning was at least. Today was so busy and tiring that I feel as if I need another 4 days just to recuperate, unfortunately I don't get that so I'll have to make do.
Friday was really low key. Just hanging out around camp, tanning, breaking up my garden bed, having a pizza night. Saturday I went to town and spent a couple hours in Starbucks. Made a couple pies..sort of a fail.

Sunday I went over to CR for church, it was my first time doing that. The Baptist Church there is quite large, it was an enjoyable time but maybe a little too big for me. I came home, cried along with 'P.S. I love you', planted my garden and then had an amazing easter dinner at the Harders house(camp director and family).

Today I woke up at 7. Who does that on the last day of a long weekend? Silly me. I paid for it all day too.
Then me and Linn finished up our awesome signs for the ball hockey game. Hid some chocolate eggs for the camp kids easter egg hunt.
We took the ferry across at 4 and me and Linn hung out in CR having a pretty great time, getting stoked for the game.
I don't really want to talk about the game itself. They played well, for their first time together. I expect better things next game, although they are playing the best team to it's a guaranteed fail :D.
The product of our  Linns hard work. Almost 4 hours worth.


Note: next time let tshirts air out before you wear them. I feel sick from the sharpie fumes and I still smell it even though I took the shirt off an hour ago.


What's up and cool right now? Reese's new chocolate bars! Check 'em out, they are quite delish.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you packed a lot into your weekend - including a bit of relaxing. Take a deep breath for the next stage.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive