Friday, April 1, 2011

Irony is...

when the couch set that you and your brother picked out, the one that was supposed to arrive the week before, arrives on the same day you leave to drive nine hours away, not to return again for an extended period of time.

I am not a big fan of change, but I am very good at adapting. Which means I do not usually get homesick, at least, not when I am away from home. However, I do get quite homesick when I am at home realizing that I have to leave all that I love behind.


Are you ready for the amazing list of all that I set out to accomplish this past week and a half?
And barring one I did accomplish?

hem brown sweatpants(k, well I cut them shorter.)
make:
coffee cake muffins(yum)
carrot muffins(they looked super healthy, but tasted really good.)
potato bacon chowder(YUUUUUUMMM. So worth the time it took to make it.)
icecream(Hmm, I'll need to try that again sometime.)
rice krispie squares(it was a family affair. *note*never let mom be in charge of the vanilla)
japanese chicken salad(a good late night prep session before taking it with me on the way back to camp.)
raspberry jam(homemade goodness)
put new bible on spuds ipod
buy:
black leggings
hoodie
one day contacts(what a pain that was, but I no longer have four eyes.)
drink champagne (that was a let down.)
give Nadine money for road trip $50(hehe. The road trip that happened 1 1/2 years ago.)
Road trip to Vernon
catch up on all shows
fix ring
watch Audrey Hepburn movies
put all my music on computer
go through clothes. be strong.
taxes
bring back guitar strap
knit dishcloths
watch a sunset (it didn't happen. But it wasn't really my fault.)

So, suffice to say I had an amazing time at home. Too good maybe. Now that I'm back I'm just getting into routine and trying to be happy in everything I do. So far it's been okay.

Ooooh, and today I rode a horse all by myself for the first time ever. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive