Friday, March 4, 2011

Maybe a little bit o...c...d...

I love order. 
I like organizing.
Guess what I did today?
I cleaned and organized.
I really wish I had taken before and after pictures since the effect is really quite amazing.
But luckily I have some back up before and after cleaning pictures so just imagine this was an office instead of a dining room.


There is something about cleaning and making things pretty that gives me a thrill.
I admit it's one of my favorite things to do at any time.
And in a way I think it calms and relaxes me.
Although I don't think I could ever work at at job that that would be my main objective.


I should probably give you a update of my life one of these days.
Just not today, cause I'm bored of typing on a computer already.
Just know that I'm healthy and for the most part happy.

And fishy is doing better than ever.
If I could only capture his excitement when he sees me coming with his food.
He actually recognizes me and understands I will feed him, I am sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive