Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do you see what I see?







For the most part these days, I read books to relax or unwind, so rather than hit the heavy thinkers I  prefer lighter, happier novels. An area of books that my mother labels as fluff books.

Well, the last book I read was as 'fluffy' as the rest of them but it did have some interesting information as well. I learned about the Romany and Anthropology and a bunch of other things.

The girl from the book had some trauma happen to her as a girl which caused her to go totally colour blind,
Which is why I did all the pictures like that.
Can you imagine having to live life with no colour?
Makes me feel a just a little more thankful for everything I have.

Btdubs:The book in the picture is the one I'm talking about in case you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive