Saturday, February 12, 2011

The thing I love the most.

Getting mail!
And do you know what is even better than that?
Getting a package!
And do you know what is even better than that?
Getting two packages two days in a row!

We got home from the conference on Thursday night and there was something from Bluenotes waiting for me.
And then the next day I'm hanging out in the lodge and Ann the secretary comes up and she asks "did you get your second package?"
I did not believe her.
But she assured me there was another package and it was even too big to fit in my mailbox. So I tore out of the lodge and started running across the field as fast as I could, regretting not having put my rain jacket on first because it was pouring buckets.
I got into the office and there it was.
And I *might* have done a happy dance right then and there.

And it had real fruit gummies which made it AWESOME! And they are shaped like toys!

So. I was happy. And now, in one of my many moments of being frustrated and upset with the world, I am trying to remember back to that happiness because it's very hard to smile with all the stupid people* around me.

*They are not stupid, I just feel that way when I'm in a bad mood.

2 comments:

  1. Getting parcels in the mail- especially surprise ones- is one of my favorite things too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mamma! I LOVE getting mail!!! its the bee knee's! lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive