Saturday, February 19, 2011

A little confession, anyone?

Do you know what I love?
When listening to a song that I have heard hundreds of times, I hear a certain line of the song that I have never been able to understand what the singer was saying before, and all of the sudden everything makes sense. It makes me laugh.


Speaking of music.
I'm sort of a music blogging hypocrite.
Okay, that isn't the right term for it but I'm not too sure there is a term for it.

You know how everybody always shares youtube videos of their favorites songs on their blogs?
I, myself am guilty of this.
What I am also guilty of is never actually listening to these musical selections.
I know that a lot of people don't, though. So I don't beat myself up about it.

However, that does not stop me from posting my own suggestions since maybe somewhere out there one person might actually press play.

So, here is the song of the week:


I have the CD that this song comes from, 'Save Me San Fransisco', and it is actually one of the best albums I have heard to date.

Oh, and don't feel compelled to listen to the song now that I've guilted you into it..

1 comment:

  1. I press play.

    Some of my greatest musical finds have come from other peoples suggestions.

    Bright Eyes, Sufjan Stevens .. the list can go on.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive