Saturday, February 26, 2011

The inspiration just isn't there.

So.
I have been asked to put up more pictures.
But.
They won't be amazing.
I just haven't felt very creative with my camera lately.
And being stuck in the same place for a long period of time isn't helping.
Don't get me wrong, Homewood is a BEAUTIFUL place.
But I'm getting cabin fever.
And taking a picture of the same view for the fifth time is getting old.















It started snowing this morning and it has been snowing ever since.
There is so much of it everywhere and it is the best for packing.

I went sledding with the Harder boys at like 9. It was great.
I felt five again.
I ate snow, made snow angels, facewashed people, facewashed myself and went on a stealth mission. It was so fun.
That is all.
G'night.

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me?? The property is like 50 billion acres! Fact. SO much to take pictures of! I really like the ones you put up...where is that staircase? I think it must be new(ish)...I don't remember seeing it before.
    The little deer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the winding stairs! When spring rolls around I am sure you will find all kinds of things to take pictures of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you brought some of that holly home could we put it into the freezer till next Christmas? Would it be OK after that? That meal looks very yummy and nutritious - makes a mothers heart glad to see her daughter is eating good food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    I'm running into the same photography problem.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive