Monday, January 31, 2011

An update from the Regster.

I would like to report that Reggie(better known as Fishy) is settling into camp life quite nicely.
He gets along great with everyone, a real crowd pleaser.
And he doesn't even seem to care that *sometimes* I forget that he needs food to survive.

Something I have noticed is this: He doesn't like being clean.
Whenever I clean his tank he stays depressed for a few days, and even adopts darker scales and fins.

He is definitely a sport. Although he is very nice to everybody, everybody is not very nice to him.
Joel has tried to burn him with a lighter, Kezi and Ben have forced him to be a cannibal and eat salmon, some people put some popcorn in his tank and just today Josh tried to snip him with scissors.

I would like to go on record and say that we have a very healthy relationship.
He brightens my day...and I feed him.
We do this cute thing sometimes where I trace my finger along the side of his tank and he follows me around.
I really do believe his IQ is considerably higher than the normal fish.

Our nine month anniversary is tomorrow.
I cannot believe that it has been so long.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive