Monday, January 24, 2011

Friday, January 19th.

I missed a very important anniversary, everybody.
Although I have been waiting for this day for a couple of month now, the busyness of the past couple weeks overtook me and the date slipped my mind.

I would like you all to take a moment and celebrate a very Happy 4th Birthday to my blog!

Four years? Seriously.
Who knew I could keep up with it for that long.
Of course looking at what I have posted on occasion shows that I didn't really put much thought into it. But this blogging this is for me, so I'm not going to apologize.

Some people feel obliged to post, and even guilty if they haven't.
But that's just nonsense.
At least, in my case it is.
I don't really have anything to tell the world.
Most of what I write is silly ramblings or trivial things about my day that in actuality nobody really wants to read about =D.

Although I do sometimes have secret hopes that I am gathering a huge fan base out there, and it's not just the crowd of my mothers friends that have recently taken up following my blog.
Haha, don't worry, I really don't mind.

Anyway. Happy Birthday to haelle.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday from one of your mother's friends that have taken up reading your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another one of your mother's friends comes out of lurkdom to send you greetings! Congratulations on 4 years!Hope all is going well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, whoa, whoa...
    EXCUSE ME??
    You forgot another very important day, three days prior to this one. Geeeeeeeezzzzz.....

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive