Friday, January 21, 2011

A blog-worthy day.

I could do it in story format.
But I'm really tired.
So point form will have to do.
(not in any order)

1. Had the most amazing carrot cake ever.
2. Started kitchen duty.
3.Put a red hoodie in a wash with 3 white shirts. 1/3 of me forgot, 1/3 didn't really believe and 1/3 thought that since I've washed that hoodie several times already that all the red dye that would come out..had already come out. So..yeah. Little rattled by that. But the next one is even better.
4.A pen started leaking on my bed. Black ink on my favorite green blanket. I was so mad at myself. But I put spray'n'wash on it and most of came out, so hopefully the rest will come off in the wash.
5.My ears seem to be permanently plugged. So annoying. The left one sometimes clears up, but never for long. It's been wayyy too long!
6. I found a perfect spot. I can't wait to go tomorrow and see if it is just as cool in the day time.
7. The weather just cannot make up its mind. One day it's like spring and everything is green. The next day its snowing and freezing cold. And back and forth.
8. It's Friday night and I am going to bed at ten thirty. What is the world coming too?

1 comment:

  1. #8 makes a mother's heart glad when she knows that her daughter has been sick recently.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive