Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day four of the sniffles.

Imagine this:
Hannah in her bed, sleeping peacefully.

Look again.
She's not actually sleeping peacefully, she has been lying in bed for several hours cursing the cold that is preventing her from getting sleep.

Like actually, its been the worst.
Something about this cold is making me unable to sleep.
Which really sucks since pretty much the only way to get better is to sleep.

So, I'm still sick. And exhausted all the time.
I'm going to try nyquil tonight, maybe that will help me a bit. I would like to get a little bit of energy back.

This weekend we had a group of 60 girl guides.
That was painful :).
I think it's going to take me a while to get back into kid mode.
And when I say that I obviously mean dealing with kids not being a kid myself, I would like to stay very far away from that.

Anyway, I have had so much to blog about, but since my brain is temporarily filled with cotton I am having a hard time remembering everything.

2 comments:

  1. If there were such a thing as virtual chicken soup I would send you some. Your brother Behn is sick too - you are miserable together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered the email address I have for you is old and no longer valid...update me please!

    I heard you were trying to get a hold of me, so I thought I should send off a little hello!
    I think you already got my cell number (250-682-7915) because I got a mysterious message that said, "Ps this is Hannah" and I think I only know one Hannah.

    Anyway, I hope you get better soon! I want to see some spectacular camp pictures with your new fancy schmancy camera! And it sucks being sick.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive